So basically I'm really awesome. I just got my midterms back this week, my worst one was math, and that was an 85, my best was english which was a 94
YAY I DO GET TO GO TO COLLEGE!!!
Yeah I'm excited.
Anyways, I have conditioning at 3:30, I prolly should use the treadmill, but I might wimp out and use the ellipticle (like i always do).
i hate chinese
except not really
ewwww i have a math exam tomorrow....pretty much sucks.
yeah so i havent posted in forever, which is pretty much for lack of anything interesting to write about (as well as the fact that i'm really lazy). so basically wish me good luck.
I want to kill the SATs!!! I took them on saturday and they were so frickin long. But then I went to NYC with Cassie, Daniele, and Jill so that saved my weekend.
Umm....9 more days until I come home. I'm mad excited, of course I have that nice 5 pages AP US history paper due right before I leave....which I haven't started...and is suppose to be a college leave paper (the hardest we've ever done....) yeah I'm def. not as worried as I should be....
So I changed to conditionin and this was my first day (yay!)
It was kinda hard, cause we were going to go running but, it started to rain (but it didnt end up raining too much) so we were like "fuck what are we going to do?" so I was like "hey why dont we do circuts" (which are ab-workouts) I should have know that since one of the coaches was a marathon runner and the other was a crew coach they would have some torturous way to do abs....they pulled out a deck of cards and named each suit (and jokers and aces) with a different work out, and the number told us how many seconds or repitiions we had to do of each one. And we went through the whole deck....which took about an hour. So we were done by 4:30 and Miss.Layton and Miss.Aaronson were going on a beachrun. So they asked if I wanted to go with, so I was thinking "sure, I'm a fatass so I should"
so yeah that was my day. Oh yeah and I talked to my voice teacher about how I was switching out of musical, and she almost cried. She was like "But you've made so much progress!!!" Whatev's I want to be sining for my own enjoyment and not so I can try out for a musical (even though that's how it started....)
So I'm in the chorus in the musical....
like legit, i dont do anything
and there are freshmen and sophmores with better parts
fuck that, im switching to do conditioning
because if i stay in musical it will be 4 months
of torture and boringness
and i'd be screwed over for crew season
so im going to be smart about this and im doing conditioning.
i mean it makes no sense to stay in it up till senior year,
cause the fucking directors have favorites.
i mean this girl gets lines even though you can't even
fucking hear her when she speaks, cause shes one of the favorites
and shes this cute tiny, skinny girl.
So I just finished the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer this morning (I started on Saturday nite, yeah bitches 500 pgs in under 5 days!) Just gotta say that it is AMAZING. I borrowed it from my cousin a few months back, and I want to punch myself for not starting it earlier.
yeah just throwing that out there.
Tommorrow = halloween dance
EVERYONE is stoked for it. mostly 'cause it gives the girls a chance to dress up as skanks, and the guys well, i havent heard anything about what they think, but im sure that they're pretty excited too...
so anyway, originally i wasnt going to wear a costume, but then when i went home i was like "hey why dont i just take my dress pattern and make a red dress". i ran that idea by a friend of mine, and she was like "nah dont go as a woman in a red dress, go as...Ms.Scarlet from clue or something."
So thats what im going as...I'm pretty excited, i sniped a sick pair of scarlet shoes and a really pretty red see-through shall thingy from the costume room at school (don't worry i got permission...) but yeah, lets see if i can pull this together b4 8:00pm tommorrow...seeing as i haven't started sewing it yet...butbut i cut out all the pieces!!!
001. When's the last time you ran?: Yesterday
002. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?: some do
003. What are you dreading right now?: That nice 5 page history paper due monday, which I haven't started yet....
004. Do you celebrate 4/20?: what?
005. Favorite country singer? ewwww
006. What face cleanser do you use? i dunno the name
007. When was your last doctors visit?: august
009. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?: 25mins?
010. "First Loves Are Never Over" is this true for you? Fuck that
011. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back? ...no comment on that one
012. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would they find you wearing? plaid pj pants and a tank top
013. Does your school have tornado drills?: no
014. Have you ever been on your schools track team?: fuck no
015. Do you own a pair of Converse?: no
016. Who did you cut and paste this survey from? Kat
017. Do you eat raw cookie dough?: omfg yes!!
018. Have you ever kicked a vending machine? not that im aware of
019. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by overplaying them? duh
020. Would you rather them play the whole video or just a clip of it on TRL?: whole
021. Do you watch Trading Spaces? no
022. How do you eat oreos?: with my mouth?
023. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone to sign in? yeah
024. Are you sexy? fuck yeah, I'm bringin sexy back
025. Shortest relationship? not sure how long that was
026. Longest?: same as above...it's complicated
030. Could you live without a computer? technically, but i wouldn't like it
031. Do you wear your shoes in the house? sometimes
032. When you watch movies at home, do you turn the lights off? sometimes
033. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real? 9 or 10?
034. How many house phones and cell phones are in your house? 5 house and 4 cell
035. What do you do when you're sad? chill in my room
036. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? minde...?
037. Last time you saw your best friend?: begining of sept
038. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? my lack of out goingness, or i'd want to be naturally skinny
039. Last movie you rented?: chicago
040. Who/What sleeps with you every night? my blankets?
041. How many times have you been pulled over? never
042. Pancakes or Frenchtoast? pancakes, except the crap they serve in the dinning hall where the put fucking salt in them
043. How do you like your eggs?: scrambled or fried
044. Are you in highschool?: yeah
045. Is anyone on your bad side right now? sorta, but no one id get myself worked up over
046. What jewelry are you wearing?:none
047. What's the first thing you do when you get online?: check email
048. Do you own any TV seasons on DVD?: no?
049. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?: nahh
050. How do most people spell your name? mussante (with an accent on the e)
051. Do you wear your boy/girlfriends clothes?: no
052. Do you watch pro sports on TV?: rugby
053. What do you do before you sleep every night?: brush my teeth, pray ect.
054. What was the first movie that gave you nightmares? dunno
055. Who's your favorite celebrity couple? ew
056. Favorite 80's teen movie?: back to the future 2, or breakfast club
057. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson or Elton John?: wtf?
058. Do you know anyone who wasn't born in the United States? duh
059. Favorite name for a boy? Emile or Ethan
060. Will you keep your last name when you get married? the key word here is IF, and yes I would keep my last name
061. Your favorite restaurant you dont get to eat at much? Luce
062. When is the last time you left your house?: a month ago (b/c im at school...)
063. Do you buy your own school supplies? lol no
064. Do you already have your school supplies?: yup
065. Have you ever cursed at a teacher?: i dont think so?
066. How do you eat your steak?: idc
067. Who is your favorite rapper?: dont have one
068. How do you get to school? i walk
069. If you heard your phone ringing right now, who do you expect it to be? parents
070. What noise do you hear?: C+C music factory
071. Would you survive in prison?: depends...
072. What is the next concert you are looking forward to?:uh i dont go to conerts
073. What was the last thing you ate?: chili
074. When was the last time you said I love you, and meant it?: mum?
075. Who is the youngest in your family?: me
076. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to overpack? minde!!! or loreto
077. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?: yes, there's 3 of us in my dorm
078. How many syllables does your name have?: first name=1, last name=3
079. What does your license plates say?: ...
080. When is the last time you ate peanut butter?: last week?
081. What brand is your cell phone?: uh....i dont remember
082. What's for dinner? chili
083. What's the last thing you purchased?: money order...
084. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?no?
085. Where is your cell phone? on my window sill
086. Is your phone on vibrate or ring most? ring
087. What brand is your shirt right now? H+M
088. Ever been to Georgia?: no
089. Did you have breakfast this morning?: yeah
090. Do you like marshmellows? ew
091. What irritates you on the internet?: pop ups
092. What brand is your digital camera?: dunno
093. Do you watch movies with your parents?: rarely
094. Do you wear short shorts? haha no
095. Do you think you could be pregnant?: no
096. What song describes your love life at the moment?: dunno
097. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?: yes?
098. On average, how much do your jeans cost?: uh...
099. Are you taking college classes?: AP US!
100. Do your parents know you cuss?: yeah, but i dont do it in front of them
101. Do they care?: ya
102. Did you see Harold and Kumar go to WhiteCastle?: no
103. Have you ever been to WhiteCastle?: yes...once
104. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone?:alone!
105. Do you like the Phillies?: uh...
106. Do you like sushi? ewwwww
So this years musical: CHICAGO!=FUCK YES
too bad I already know whose getting the leads...Nadia's going to get "Velma" and Johanna wants "Roxie". And if not them, then it's going to be two of Mr.Horne's other favs. (which I'm not really one of...)
Although he has been helping me with a song from Wicked before school a couple of times, so maybe he thinks there's hope for my vocal chords?? and that prolly means that he atleast sorta likes me. i dunno i kinda get the vibe that he thinks im a fucktard, but then again i get that vibe from a lot of people....